60 years of Danubian cooperative research in the framework of IAD
“TRIBUTARIES AS KEY ELEMENTS IN SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT OF THE DANUBE RIVER BASIN”
13-16 September 2016, Sibiu, Romania
The 41th IAD conference will provide a forum for the long-term multidisciplinary research activities and discussions on various topics which reveal the importance of tributaries for the Danube Basin ecological and socio-economic protection and development, as a unique area.
1. Rivers’ tributaries biodiversity (aquatic, semi- aquatic and riparian), value and threats; from mountain-tops to marine coasts.
2. Big rivers’ tributaries state, restoration and conservation.
3. Big rivers’ tributaries ecosystem services.
4. Big rivers’ tributaries under climate changes.
5. Big rivers’ tributaries and human impact.
6. Big rivers’ tributaries structures and functions.
7. Big rivers’ environmental history.
8. Sustainable development, strategy and policy in Danube Basin.